Invalid Media Rating
- scheme must be urn:simple, urn:mpaa, urn:v-chip, urn:icra, or a user defined URI. Default is urn:simple
- for one of the predefined schemes, the value must be lowercase, and be one of the values listed below.
Select one of the schemes listed above, or use your own URI.
For one of the predefined schemes, the values must be as follows:
- urn:simple: adult, nonadult
- urn:mpaa: g, nc-17, pg, pg-13, r, x
- urn:v-chip: 14+, 18+, c, c8, g, pg, tv-14, tv-g, tv-ma, tv-pg, tv-y, tv-y7, tv-y7-fv
- urn:icra: Internet Content Rating Association labels consist of a set of codes (please select from the values defined in 2005) formatted per the following sample: r (cz 1 lz 1 mz 1 oz 1 vz 1)
Not clear? Disagree?
You might be able to find help in one of these fine resources.